Thursday 9 August 2012

August Wishlist

Hello!
So I have brilliant news, I got a job! I am now a sales assistant at H&M, and I am so excited, after having no job for over a month, it'll be really nice to get used to working again. And hopefully, some of the items on my wishlists will become possessions! Haha, anyway, here it is:
1. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb EDP £65. I smelt this today and it is simply gorgeous! Expensive but gorgeous. I love the bottle too.
2. Clinique Chubby Sticks £16 These are so cute and they come in amazing colours. Revlon has a dupe for these, their 'Just Bitten lip balm stains' but you get barely any product in the Revlon ones and it seems to me as if Revlon have just completely ripped off Clinique on this product, as the packaging is practically the same.
3. Skirt £7.99 H&M I love bodycon skirts and this one is so cute! I love the bird print. I think when I start working at H&M, most of my wages will go on their clothes!
4. Topshop Blush in Flush £6 I've been after this blush for ages, but when I went into my local Topshop today they didn't have this particular colour. :( The packaging is super cute and I am really keen to try a cream blush.
5. Models Own nail polish in Beetlejuice £5 I have a few of the Models Own polishes and they are beautiful. I love this colour!
6. Cherry Creepers £25 Boohoo.com I've been wanting some creepers for ages but they are so expensive, these are lovely, I love the colour too, and the price is amazing. I think I'll have to buy these ASAP.
7. Lightening Bolt £3.50 New Look   Just because it's cool. :)

What's on your wishlist?
Thankyou so much for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment