Wednesday 8 August 2012

Maybelline Goodies!

Hi! Sorry it's been like a month since I posted... :/
So, Maybelline is 3 for 2 in Superdrug and Boots at the moment, so I saw this as a great chance to try the colour tattoo cream eyeshadows I've heard SO many good things about! This is what I got:
So I got the Dream Fresh BB cream in light, the Colour Tattoo in Turquoise Forever, and the Colour Sensational Lip Tint Pen in Wink of Pink.

I have used the BB cream and I think that as BB creams go, it's pretty standard. It has SPF of 30 which is brill, and it's got the highest SPF of all of my BB creams. The coverage is okay, and it feels good on my skin. As it only comes in three shades, the colour is a little dark for my skin but that's not a massive problem when I have tan on. Overall, an okay BB cream, nothing to write home about.
This is the first lip tint I've used and I am not impressed. I don't know if I just bought a bad pen or if it had been opened or used or dried up, but the colour payoff is terrible and I feel like I have to literally colour in my lips vigourously to get any colour. It does last a while once it's on my lips, but I am very disappointed with this product.

To end this post on a high note, I LOVE this product. I have used this several times since I got it and the colour is amazing, and it does last for ages. I defiantely want to get more of these, I have my eye on the purple one.

Thankyou for reading! Please comment below, do you own any of these products?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment