Thursday 21 June 2012

Recent Purchases

Hello lovelies! Sorry it's been a while since I last posted, been busy with exams, but they are all over now!
So, what's new is I quit my job, so soon I'm going to be very skint. So even though it's probably not sensible at all, I've been spending a little bit recently, more than usual anyway! Here are just a few of my recent purchases!
This I am extra excited about. A few weeks ago I was waiting for a friend and had some time to kill, so I went into Debenhams and had a test of some of the perfumes. I remember really liking this one. Today when I was browsing the shops, I popped into the Perfume Shop and had a look in the 'bargain box', and I was so excited to see this in there for £9.99. It's the Cacharel 'Scarlett' perfume, a 50ml bottle, which is amazing for the price. It smells lovely, quite floral and sweet, and I love the art deco style bottle.

This skirt is another of my favorite bargains. I love love LOVE bodycon skirts, and primark has had some really lovely ones, (I recently realised that I own every pattern and colour that primark sell...) And I saw this one was reduced to £2. I love the pattern on it!
(rubbish photo) But, this top was £3.99 in H&M and it's gorgeous. I usually wear it with a bodycon skirt, and it's just long enough so that it shows a little 'midriff' but not too much. :) It also comes in white and blue I think.
Barry M Bold Black Waterproof eyeliner. This is £3.99, and it's the closest thing I can find to Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero. I love the U/D Eyeliners, but they're expensive and really hard to get hold of where I live. This one lasts most of the day, not quite as long as the U/D ones, but at £3.99 you can't complain. It also has a very similar texture and consistency to the U/D ones, they're very creamy and unfortunately run out rather quickly!
I've never tried Miss Sporty nail polishes, until the other day. I was in Superdrug, and I'd been wanted to get a Rimmel nail polish in 'Disco Ball' for ages, when I noticed that Miss Sporty did the exact same polish for a pound cheaper (the glittery one in the middle). And, there was a deal on, 2 for £2.99, so I also got the blue colour. I have to say I'm very impressed, for the price, the colour is opaque first application, and it lasts a reasonably long time. My mum saw the glittery one and wanted one of her own, so I took advantage of the 2 for £2.99 deal and bought her a glittery one, and got the 'Disco tech' one for myself, which apparently glows under UV light. That will be interesting when I go out! Overall, I've very impressed and will definately be buying more colours in the Miss Sporty range.
My nails at the moment, I'm wearing the blue clubbing colours nail polish (not entirely sure of the name) with several coats of the glitter polish on the top. I've had several compliments for my nails which I love. :)

 And as always, I've been using the amazing Cocoa butter formula. I. Love. This. My elbows are so SOFT. 

Thanks for reading! This evening I am in the process of dip-dying my hair, which is quite exciting, not too sure how it's going to turn out. I will most probably do a blog post on it once it's finished!
Have a lovely week, hopefully the sunshine comes out soon in the UK! I'm sad with the rain! :( 
Thanks again for reading
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment