The items I've been drooling over this month:
1. Topshop shorts: £35 These are a little out of my price range but they are oh-so-perfect.
2. H&M Blouse: £7.99 Perfect for summer, floaty and simple.
3. Clinique Moisture Surge: £30 I got a sample size of this free with Cosmo recently, and I love it! It's really light and fresh but still leaves my skin feeling moisturised.
4. Topshop Necklace: £16.99 I. Need. This.
5. Britney Spears Fantasy EDP: Around £20. This is my all time favourite perfume, it's so gorgeously sweet. I ran out of my last bottle ages ago and I miss using it.
6. Toms: £40 These are so cute and when you buy a pair for yourself, it also gives a child in Africa a pair of shoes too.
7. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation: £26.50 This is supposed to be really good and I really want to try it. As always with any benefit product, the packaging is really cute too.
So I finished my exams today, can't wait for summer to begin. I'm going to be upping my hours at work so that I can afford to buy some of these lovely things!
Thanks for reading!