Thursday 9 February 2012

UK GlossyBox Discount Code!

Hey! All UK readers,
I found a discount code that gives you 50% off the price of this months Glossybox, meaning that you only pay £7.95 (including P&P), it's usually £12.95.
Don't know if anyone already knew about this, just spreading the word.
Copy and paste the code at the checkout when buying your GlossyBox.
www.glossybox.co.uk
Here's the code: AFFGLOSSY50OFF
The code expires on Monday the 13th of february, so hurry!
Hope this helped people, I ordered my GlossyBox, now just waiting for it to come through.
Thanks for reading, will have a new nail look for you soon! :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to the new nail look=)
    I hope you don't mind I tagged you to do the 11 question tag on my blog.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yeah no that's cool! I'll check it out! xxx

    ReplyDelete