Saturday 4 February 2012

LOOK WHAT I GOT!!

I was in Boots about a week ago, getting a few bits and bobs, mainly hairdye in attempts to save the disaster that is my hair colour. (I'll do a post about it sooon) I was casually walking past the eyelashes when something caught my eye. The Katy Perry lashes! I was a little bit excited, as they were in shops sooner than I'd read they were going to be. They only had two of the styles, and I bought 'Sweetie Pie', because I liked them the best.


Look how pretty they are! I think they were £5.95, which isn't the cheapest of lashes, but not completely unreasonable. I thought it was also quite sweet when I found a little 'Sweetie Pie' sticker inside the box. I don't really know where I'm going to put it, but it's a nice touch.
They look lovely on, and quite natural looking, which I like!
They just look lovely and even and frame my eyes nicely.

These would be fine for wearing everyday, or at night.
Now all I need to decide is which I'm going to get next...
Thanks for reading, please comment what you thought of them!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. They are amazing, I'm gonna get these, cause I honestly need to test them out:)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really lovely on you :)

    They really do frame from eyes and make them look so gorgeous - may have to give them a try!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo these look great, not too thick and overpowering. And of course I'm instantly drawn to the free sticker... will have a nosey at them next time I'm in boots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yeah the free sticker is definately an incentive!
    They were the smallest ones, I just wanted something I could wear everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! they do fit your eyes well :)

    ReplyDelete