Saturday 7 January 2012

My First Entry

So, I started a blog! Something for me to be distracted by when I should probably be revising for my AS Levels. But Hey Ho.
I figured I might as well start with the basic introduction: My name's Jo, I'm 17 and I live in Devon. I'm at College and I'm studying Philosophy, (which I love) English Language, (which I detest) and Psychology and World Development.
I work at a very well known high street clothing store, whose name I will not disclose in case I accidentally say anything bad about it and get sacked. It's an okay job, it funds my magazine addiction, so I can't complain. I have a boyfriend who I have been with for over a year now, and no one knows me like he does. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Katy Perry, and Disney. Pretty much everything about Disney, except maybe all the pretentious Disney stars on the Disney channel.
Anywho, enough with all that. It's a new year and with that comes big expectations for the year ahead. Namely a certain apocalypse that is supposed to occur on the 21st of December.So, in light of this, I pledge to do my best to follow and keep my resolutions to try and better myself and live to the full:
- Exercise more and eat less crap.
It has recently occurred to me just how much rubbish I actually eat. I have put on a little weight in the last year so I would like to keep track of it and lose some. I intend to go running with my boyfriend at least three times a week, and maybe start Yoga or Pilates. 
-Use my 2012 diary and be more organized.
-Budget my monthly wages and make it last for a whole month.
-Start saving money. I'm not sure what for, but it'd be nice to have a bit of money put away.

So, thats about it for my first blog post, hopefully I'll get better with practice! :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment