Saturday 28 January 2012

Payday Beauty Goodies!

Heey! So, sorry I haven't updated in like a week, been busy.
I got paid yesterday and went a bit crazy in Boots and Superdrug! Here's a few bits that I got:
Left to right: 17 magnetized nail polishes (which don't have colour names), Soap & Glory Mist You Madly body spray, Soap & Glory Kick Ass concealer, Sleek face contour kit, and 17 BB cream.

First things first - LOOK AT THIS! I get excited about this concealer. I'd been planning to buy this ever since I first saw it. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous, with the two sections and the very handy mirror inside. Sure, it's £10, which is a tad steep for a concealer, but LOOK AT IT! And, it's cheaper than Benefit's Boi-ing concealer (don't even get me started on that!) It's just gorgeous, and I love it, may invest in some of the other makeup products. I've tried the concealer today and so far I'm impressed, but I misjudged the texture of the concealer and dug my finger in it a little too hard, it was waaay creamier than I'd expected. Now it doesn't look so pretty with a big finger hole in the middle. :(

I also got the Mist you madly body spray, which was bout £3 for a mini size, (100ml) It was £6 for a bigger bottle that came in a box, but I thought that the mini size would be mor convinient to carry around. I already knew what this smelt like, as I have the 'clean on me' shower gel, which is gorgeous.

I FINALLY GOT THEM!

I've been lusting after these for ages, and I finally got them. I got the 2 shades and the BB cream in a 3 for 2 offer. So far, I haven't managed to get amazing results, not sure if it's the way I've been applying it or not. The colour of these polishes are gorgeous even before using the magnet.

So far with the BB cream I'm impressed, it was cheaper than the Garnier BB cream I got, and so far I kind of think it's better. I may do a review on it soon. :)


Sleek face contour kit. I think that this was £6.99. I haven't used this yet, but can't wait to give it a go. I love the sleek compacts, they look so much more expensive than they actually are. I saw that BeautyCrush had this baby in one of her favourites ages ago, so I got it. :)
Yeeeah, that's just my little haul from my payday shopping. If anyone wants me to review any of these products please let me know! Thanks for reading!
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I love the look of the magnetic polish! I'll have to try it out sometime :)

    ReplyDelete